Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cutes Pics of Ellie


My sweet baby girl is so intrigued by the girls downstairs. She just cant wait to get down there!!







It was crazy socks and hat night at gymnastics this week. Shauna's mom found the purses and I found the hats.





Ellie, Shauna, Jaylin, Ava



Ellie and Shauna are at Legacy Academy together. Shauna has been on vacation the past two weeks, so she hasn't been in class. Even though they had just seen each other less than 2 hours before, they each flipped out when they saw each other!!


Baby Boo


My BF Keri received a hat very similar to this for her birthday!! I loved it!! I had to get Ellie and I one.





Just some cute pics of Ellie!!





I am not sure where she is getting this "hand on the hip" thing from. I love it though!!


We had a great, busy weekend. Friday night Christian was playing golf, so Ellie and I went shopping. We hit Hobby Lobby and then the mall. Ellie go to ride the train. It is so cute. It is just like the train that they had at Pier Park in PCB. We then ate dinner, shopped a little, and then Ellie got to do the trampoline. The video is sideways. Its from my phone.


On Saturday, we went to the lake. I think our boat has been feeling neglected. Saturday evening we had a wonderful dinner at the Blue Willow in with Christian's family. The girls had ice cream from an old soda shop.







On Sunday, Christian and I took Ellie back to Lake Lanier Islands. She loved it!! She wants to ride the big rides so bad. I hope that she will be 42" next year, so she can!! I am also so excited to say that Ellie started swimming under water by herself with no life jacket!!!! Lake Lanier Islands is a small water park that is on Lake Lanier. They have it roped off where people can swim in the lake. Ellie was swimming out there with her life jacket on and I told Christian that we need to take her life jacket off and see how she did. We took it off and off she went. She swam under water a good distance to Christian. We were both so shocked and excited!! We tried to see if she could swim on top of the water, but she hasn't mastered that. We are so proud of her!!!





We got there right at 10 and nobody was there. I think Ellie's favorite part is the wave pool. I am sure it will be the slides next year if she is tall enough!!

No comments: