Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Pool Time






Approximately 3 weeks ago, Christian's dad and mom came home from Houston! Yay! Ellie and I met Elisa and Haedyn at Meme Mary and Papa J's pool before they actually got home. The girls had a good time playing with each other. Elisa and I enjoyed a little adult talk!! We were all so happy that Meme and Papa were finally home. The girls were so tired by the end of the day. We were sitting at the kitchen table, and Ellie fell asleep in my arms. It has been awhile since she had done that. I love and miss it!! My little girl is getting so big. I cant believe she is 3!
I signed Ellie up for gymnastics yesterday. I am super excited for her to start. I hope she is able to learn how to tumble at a young age. I wish I had. I started to learn to late, so I was scared of falling and getting hurt. Christian and I both think this is a good age for her to start.....she is so fearless! We will see. She starts class next Tuesday. I made the mistake of telling her that I signed her up last night. Oh my gosh....all I have heard is.....nastics? When are we going nastics? Shauna will be at nastics? The child opened her eyes this morning and asked, "are we going to nastics?" I am glad she is excited. I really think she will love it! We will see.

No comments: