Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

PCB....Adult Trip

Me and my hubby

Karlie and Greg

Lauren and Grant (Christian's youngest brother)


Chris and Janell


Storm coming in


The whole gang at Angelos



Our condo. We stayed at Calypso this time. We were on the 19th floor. Great view!! We decided to stay here because it was close to Pier Park. We were able to walk over, so we didn't have to worry about driving!!

Boys in the ocean

I was able to spend my 30th birthday at the beach with great friends. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! We had been wanting for years to go away with a group of friends, but it had never worked out. Chris (pictured above) turned 30 at the beginning of July, and I was turning 30 at the end, so we made it our excuse to get away!!
There we four couples that went down. We had a blast relaxing at the beach and pool. We had great weather. It stormed two mornings before we got up. It was perfect!! The guys went and played golf one day. They were going to play more, but it was just too hot. I think the temperature was in the high 90's when we were there.
Ellie stayed with my mom. We were not able to say the "b" word (beach). She loves it and would be sad that she couldn't go with us. When she asked where we were, I told her we were having mommy and daddy time!! Of course we missed our little girl, but it is always nice to have some time alone!! Thanks as usual mom for watching her!!

No comments: