Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Summer Nights

We spend just about every night at our pool. I get home from work. We pack the cooler and head to the pool! We love it! Ellie loves it more! When the pool first opened, she could do the slide with her swimmies on. The lifeguards then started saying she couldn't do it unless she could swim to the ladder without them. The Sunday after her swim lessons ended, Christian tried letting her do the slide without her swimmies. She did it all without taking a second breath. We were so excited!!!




This is the slide at our neighborhood pool. It is a lot of fun!!




The kids pool!

Ellie coming off the slide. Yes, she does have socks on. I couldn't find water shoes that fit her. Her feet were getting so raw from walking around the pool that they were bleeding. My neighbor gave me the idea of her wearing socks. It works great!!




Love the face.....




Some nights we bring dinner up to the pool! This is a nice, crazy face from Ellie! :)






For the most part, Ellie doesn't wear her floaties anymore. She is not good enough yet to be out in the middle of the pool without them. She hates for me to make her put them on. I can tell when she starts to get tired, so I make her put them on.

No comments: