Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swim Lessons

Shauna and Ellie








Ellie and Shauna had swim lessons the first week of June. It was exhausting for me. I would work all day, get home and get us both fed, and then off to swim lessons. Luckily, it was only four days. I wasn't quite sure if she got anything from the class at first. A few days later, she was swimming further then she had before by herself. Swim Atlanta gets you though. Its not a one class, she knows how to swim...kind of thing. There are six classes each at 100 bucks a pop! It does get to the point where she is learning more than how to swim, but I wasn't ready to drop $600 bucks on all of them.

The lifeguards are our pool also do swim lessons. I might see if one of them will work with her the beginning of next summer.

No comments: