Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lake Days

A couple of weekends ago, we took our new neighbors girls to the lake with us, Baylee and Katie. Ellie LOVES them! This was our first time taking Ellie's "friends" with us to the lake. It was a lot of fun. Baylee and Katie are sooo good with her! They have a little sister that is 3, Emily. Ellie loves the older girls! She will play with girls her own age, but as soon as older kids come around she wants to be with them. It is nice for me because they don't argue like the younger ones do.



Baylee and Katie are cheerleaders for a competitive squad. Ellie loved cheering with them. Ellie walks around and counts now when she does some "cheerleading" moves.


It is funny how natural some of this come to Ellie. She just did it when they told her too!


Katie, Ellie and Baylee

I think this is Katie.

Baylee....


Ellie


Baylee was cracking me up at all of her jumps into the water. She definitely gets some height.


Katie, Ellie and Baylee...see what I mean.





Daddy pushing Ellie in the water!


So cute!!



Cute Ellie Stories:

Last Tuesday night, Ellie started complaining that her head was hurting. She was up and down most of the night still complaining of her head hurting. I gave her some Tylenol, but I am not sure it did anything for her. She was running somewhat of a low grade fever. I took her to the doc Wednesday morning. They told me it was probably viral and to watch her. We got home, and she was laying on the couch. All of a sudden she lifted her head up and said, mommy my head doesn't hurt anymore. I told her that was good but unfortunately she was still running a little bit of a fever. Ellie asked what a fever was. I told her it was her body trying to fight something. She looked up at me and said, I'm not trying to fight anyone! How sweet is that?


We have been trying to get Ellie to tell us when she wants more food at dinner. Most of the time she will eat whats on her plate and then says she done. The other night I made a pizza. She ate one piece and then went to get up. I asked if she was hungry still and she said yes. I made her sit down and eat another piece. After the second piece, she said she was done. I asked her again if she was hungry, and she said no. About an hour later, she was getting ready for bed, and she asked for more food! So, I go into the spill that she needs to eat more at dinner. The next morning I was backing out of the garage headed to drop her off at school. I said, ugh! Mommy is hungry! She immediately chimed in, you should have ate more dinner!! At least I know she was listening! :)


In Ellie's class at school, they are learning which president is on each bill. Yesterday when we got to school, Ms. Josette asked Ellie who was on the dollar bill. After a few seconds, she answered George Washington. This morning when we got there Ms. Josette asked Ellie again. Ellie hesitated, and I asked her if it was Bob or Fred. She immediately said no and then said washing machine! Haha! It was so cute!!

No comments: