Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Vacation Post 2


Everyday we saw a ton of stingrays from our balcony. A friend that I work with goes to PCB regularly. She said she has never seen a stingray! Yikes! There were a few times where they would swim by people in the ocean. The people scattered quite quickly.






While we were in FL, we put swimmies on Ellie. I had told Christian that he was probably going to have to just let go of Ellie, so she would see that she would float on her own. I hadn't gotten the words out of my mouth and he had let her go. The rest of the time she was swimming by herself. It was such a relief for us as well. We obviously still watched her, but I didn't feel as nervous with the swimmies on her.



Meme and Ellie



Since the weather was some what bad, we would spend the mornings in the hot tub. One morning we came out to lots of bubbles in the hot tub. Ellie loved it. It was like a gigantic bubble bath.





Mom and Ellie
(I think this is one of three pics of me the whole time we were there)


Daddy and Ellie



Ellie LOVES jumping into the water!


Hi mom!!

Playing in the ocean

I love this pic!
I still have lots to post from our vacation and from Ellie's birthday party!!! I will try and post some each day!

No comments: