Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 08, 2009

Vacation 2009

I know I am late posting pictures from our vacation. We had a great first Fellers Vacation. It was nice to be away from cell phones and the hustle and bustle of Atlanta. The weather could have been better.....and it could have been a lot worse. It was VERY windy. We were really only able to go to the beach on Saturday and Sunday. The rest of the week it was so windy it would hurt so bad for the sand to hit you.
Ellie did great on the way down. We left at 5 am on Saturday, May 16th. She slept till we were out of Columbus.

Side note: My dad picked up the dogs Friday night. I never expected Ellie to be so devastated about her dogs being gone. After dad left, she kept asking where her dogs were and if Papa could bring them back.
I put Ellie in a pull-up just in case she needed to go potty and we couldn't find a bathroom fast enough or pull over so she could use hers. I brought her training potty with us. It came in handy. Let me also say that Ellie had never used the little potty when we were potty training. It was a toy. I love the below pics. Every time I see them, it cracks me up. Yes, we are on the side of the road.



I love this pic of Ellie. This facial expression is so "Ellie." Christian and I have already summed up her parent/teacher conferences in the future....Ellie talks a little too much. She is also the class clown. Always has everybody laughing!!!

Views from our condo:

Straight Down

Left


Right


Straight Out


Beach view of our hotel/condo



I have always seen other peoples kids rolling around in the sand. I am not a big fan of the sand being all over me, so I always think,"ugh!" Within 5 minutes of being on the beach, Ellie was rolling around in the sand. She was literally covered from head to toe.




Meme and Ellie in the pool


Rain storm


Rainbow after the storm



Daddy made a chair out of the sand.



My most favorite pic from the trip!

I have lots more pics that I will try and post throughout this week!!

No comments: