Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Last Vacation Post

On Monday, the sun wasn't out at all, so we went to Gulf World. I thought it would be a perfect day since the weather wasn't the best. What I didn't realize was that Gulf World is basically all outside! Before we left for Florida, mom had asked if she should bring jeans. I said no. Well, I guess we should have brought them. It was so cold outside. We were all in shorts. Luckily, we did have a blanket in the car from the ride down.



Sea Lions


We got to see a bird show. They had lots of birds that would do different things like count and sing.



The best was the dolphin show.



Those who know Ellie, know she is not scared of ANYTHING!!





She loves to be thrown in the air.
I have not been to PCB since 2003. I went with 3 of my best girlfriends for my bachelorette weekend. So much has changed since then. They have torn down close to all of the old, nasty hotels and built new high rise hotels. It was so nice to see how things have changed. One thing they have added is Pier Park. It is a huge outdoor shopping mall. It has a couple of restaurants and tons of stores and boutiques. They have a carousel, train ride and bouncing thing for the kids. Ellie loved the carousel and the train ride. I think we went everyday, so she could ride both.


No comments: