Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Growing.....

9/18/2007 - 1 year, 4 months


4/25/2008 - 1 year, 11 months



3/8/2009 - 2 years, 9 months


Its amazing how fast they grow. Ellie is more than half my height. She comes up to probably my belly button. I have always said that she is going to be taller than me by the time she is five. She is closing in fast! :)

I love how all of these pics are with Kaos. Skyler wont sit still long enough for me to get a pic of her and Ellie. Ellie loves her Kaos. She tells Christian and I that Kaos is her friend! Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Sherry Park Malone. This may sound crazy, but I found this blog when I was googling some people that I knew when my family lived in Lawrenceville, GA years ago. The Fellers lived down the street from us and I used to babysit Christian, Elisa and Hunter all the time. We moved to Nashville before Grant was born. Your daughter is so precious and you have a beautiful family. Thank you for posting pictures of the Fellers family so I can see them. I told my mom, dad and brother about the blog so they could see it too. Tell Christian I said hello, please, and that I am so proud for him. I hope all is well. The last time I saw Christian and his family was right before my wedding in 1993. I now have a daughter, Virginia, who will be 7 next month, and a son, Ethan, who turned 3 in December and we live in Gallion, Alabama on the west side of the state. Again, great to see these pictures and read about your adorable baby! Sherry Malone
E-mail: sherry@manleytraeger.com