Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Talking to Santa




A few weeks ago I was drinking a Coke out of the can. The can had Santa on it. Ellie had asked who he was. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to tell Ellie about Santa. So, I told her. I told her that if she is a good girl Santa would bring her presents. Everyday since then she has been asking when Santa is going to come see her.

Last night Christian got the idea of calling the house form his cell phone and talking on the answering machine to her. We did it several times. I wish we could have recorded the one before this one. She was just talking to Santa like he was in the room.

On another note, Ellie has her surgery tomorrow. I will not know what time until later today. For some reason, I am more nervous this time. I know everything will go fine!! I will update as soon as we get home.

Cute Story:

When Ellie is crying, we will tell her "that's enough." The other night Christian was pestering her. Ellie looked at him and said, "that's enough daddy."

I had more stories, but of course I cant remember them now.

I hope everybody has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: