Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Saturday at the Park





Saturday Denise and I took Braxton and Ellie to the elementary school playground that is right by our house. It has a huge field, and we thought it would be a great place for the kids to ride their cars. Denise and I had a BLAST laughing at these kids. They are so funny.
I think Braxton hates having Ellie ride in the car. At first he would let her, but about an hour in, he would get out of the Jeep and go get in her Mustang or vice versa.
There is a link to Braxton's website over on the right towards the bottom of Ellie's website. You have to go there and watch the video. It doesn't matter how many times I watch it I die laughing.
Let me also give you the story before you watch the video. We see Braxton over in this one area, and we are not sure what he is doing. Denise realizes that there must be a puddle. Denise thinks that he is running his truck through the water like his daddy does with his truck. By this time, Braxton has driven off from the puddle. Denise tells Braxton to "go get back in the water," so she can get a video of it. Now you can watch the video! Haha!!

No comments: