Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sunday with Braxton

I love the determination on Braxton's face!


Ellie and I went and spent a Sunday afternoon with Denise and Braxton while Christian went and played golf with the guys. I think once they got on the jeep the never got off. Braxton can drive the jeep so well!! He is definitely all boy!! Ellie would try and drive it, but she doesn't keep her foot on the gas pedal. Should would drive a few feet and then stop...drive a few feet and then stop. She also doesn't turn the steering wheel. She will hold onto it, but that's it.
There were times when Braxton would give a look like, "does she have to be in the car with me?" I told Richard that it reminded me of when we were in high school, and I couldnt drive yet and he had to take me to school!!! HE HATED IT!! I can remember many fights about this subject!

No comments: