Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ellie's New Bed





I had seen this bed for Ellie in the ABC Distributing catalog right before my family came in July. Turns out Penny had bought it for McKenna. It was perfect for their stay here. I had wanted to get it for Ellie for staying at mom's house. I ran to Toys-R-Us last week, and they had one left and it was on sale. I was excited. Ellie loves her bed. I thought we could also start letting her take naps on this bed to see how she does with a "big girl bed." If she does good with this, then I don't mind moving her to the toddler bed. We will see!
Cute stories of Ellie:
Ellie loves to run. She HATES her stroller, so when I go out I typically leave her at home. Last week she wanted to go "bye, bye," so I decided to take her. We are getting ready to leave, and she starts giving Christian hugs and saying bye. All of a sudden she screams out, "I hold mommy's hand!" Christian and I lost it! We hadn't even said anything to her about it.

We are in the middle of potty training. Note: we are poopy potty trained...I think. YEAH!!! Pray for no set backs!!! I think by next week, we might be completely! Anyway, so last week when I took her shopping with me, she walked and didn't use the stroller! She did great! As soon as we walked into the first store though, Ellie said, "mommy I have to go to potty!" I am thinking are you kidding me? You never tell me at home, but we walk into a public place where the potty's are nasty, and you want to go! She told me 3 or 4 times that night when we were out shopping! I was so proud!!

No comments: