Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Going to Bed at 10 o'clock



I am not sure where Ellie got it from, but the other night she started saying that she was going to bed at 10 o'clock! It was so funny!

The other night I put Ellie to bed. We have to leave her bedroom door open or she gets really upset. I got to the end of the hall, and Ellie called out, "mommy." I went back into her room and said yes, sweetie?" Ellie's response, "I love you!" How sweet was that! It completely melted my heart!!!

I think I can actually say that Ellie is officially potty trained! I am so excited. Christian said last Friday was the first time our trashcan was not overflowing when we took it to the street for trash day. I told him it was probably because we didn't have all of the diapers/pull-ups!

This morning Ellie called out for me to come get her. I walked in her room and she was standing up in her bed rubbing her eyes. She said, mommy I have to go poopy and potty! Yeah!!!! I am so excited! The next milestone is getting her to a big girl bed. I think we will do this transition in the next couple of months! I am in no rush!!

No comments: