Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 01, 2010

Watkinsville Fall Festival

A few Saturday's ago Ellie and I met Christian's sister, Elisa, her daughter Haedyn, Mimi Mary, Elisa's in-laws, and a few of her friends at the Watkinsville Fall Festival. They had a few bounce houses, pony rides, face painting, a petting zoo, and a tractor ride for the kids. They had tons of craft booths and several stations of what looked like yummy food. I wanted a funnel cake, but never ended up getting one. I did however grab a bag of boiled peanuts on the way out. Daddy, Ellie and I all enjoyed them when we got home!!


Ellie, Haedyn and Ruby

....closeup of the girls...not pictured is Carter, the only boy, and his sister Ansley



Ellie had to get her fast painted!







Train ride with Mimi Mary


Horse ride time...or should I say pony!


Haedyn riding her pony




Ruby riding her pony!

No comments: