Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Reunion Fall Festival

Our neighborhood had its annual fall festival two Saturday's ago. I took Ellie and then Christian joined us later. They have a ton of stuff for the kids to do. Ellie's favorite was the bunnies. Christian and I have thrown around the idea of her getting a bunny for Christmas. We will see what Santa brings!





Her next favorite things was the trampoline! This girl loves to jump!!

I love this pic! Back flip time!



The Bus Fair! This is a purple and green (I think, I cant really remember) school bus where the inside has been converted a gym! See pic below! The Bus Fair comes to Ellie's school too. Ellie loves the Bus Fair and Ms. Lora!


Then we had to make a second stop at the bunnies! I couldn't get her away from them!! She loves animals so much!!



I think someone is tired!!



No comments: