Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We had a pretty quiet Valentine's Day. Christian took Ellie on a golf cart ride while I went to the store. She ended up falling asleep on it. Christian said he took her home once he saw that she had fallen asleep! When she realized they were home, she was not a happy camper. Luckily, she fell back asleep once they were inside.
We went on another golf cart ride went I got back. Ellie loves the golf cart. She doesn't care what temp it is, she wants to go!! Christian and I can't wait till it gets warmer. I am sure we will either be on the golf cart or at the pool!
I was out Saturday shopping, so I picked Ellie up this Dora Book. It comes with a little record player. I thought it would read her the stories. Well, it plays music while you read the book. Its actually kind of annoying. The music is loud and then you are trying to read over the music. Oh well, she loves it! That's all that matters!


Here she is trying to read us the book like her teachers do at school! Too cute!!

This is what Ellie and mommy got daddy for V-Day. Christian was being a smart butt, and wouldn't let me take a picture of him. It is a GA shirt with GA pj bottoms. He said that I would probably wear it more than he will. He is probably right, for once!


Christian surprised Ellie with a teddy bear and roses for me. The door bell rang about 11:30 am yesterday. I was thinking who in the world is that! I saw the FedEx truck drive away and then I knew! Ellie loves the bear and I of course love the roses. I did feel bad because he said there was supposed to be a spa gift card in the box. There wasn't, so we will have to get that straightened out!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments: