Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cruise 2010

Christian and I went on the annual FSSR Cruise!! We had a great time as usual! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the best. The cruise left out of Mobile, AL on Thursday before the snow hit Atlanta. It was right about 60 in Mobile, so that was nice. The next day was just about perfect. It wasn't pool weather, except to the kids, but we were able to sit at the pool clothed and be comfortable. Saturday in Cozumel was rainy and windy. We had a rough time at first coming back. The boat was rocking pretty well. Thankfully, on Sunday the waves seemed to calm down a lot more!!
The hubs and I

Dusty, Mary, Marie, Ashley, and Heather

Heather, Ashley, Grant, Lauren, Travis and Jennifer


Ryan, Jessica, Hannah, and Michael

For some reason, I didn't take very many pictures. These are the only pictures I had.

I hate that we missed the snow....well not really. I do hate that we missed Ellie playing in the snow though!! Thanks mom for keeping Ellie! We really appreciate it!!

No comments: