Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Festival and Halloween

Our new neighborhood has an annual Fall Festival. Christian and I took Ellie two Saturday's ago. It was cold and drizzly! The weather could have been better, but we had a good time. There were lots of activities for the kids.



Ellie got to pet bunnies. She wasn't as thrilled with this as I thought she would have been.




Jumping on the trampoline was probably her favorite. She looked like a pro. She was doing back flips. It was a little slippery since it was raining, so it was hard to get her footing sometimes.





She also got to ride on a pony....a pregnant pony. She also wasn't thrilled with this either. I don't think it was fast enough for her! She is a dare devil.


Lastly, she got her face painted by Twinklz. Twinklz was great! She interacted with the kids and made them laugh. She was a great clown!!


Doest even look like Ellie!


She also got her first tasting of cotton candy! She took one bite and was done. She is definitely Christian's child. Me, I ate the whole thing! It was fabulous!!! After I ate it, he gave me this odd look and asked if I knew that was all sugar! Duh! Well of course!! That's what makes it good!!!






This past Sunday, Reunion had a costume contest. Ellie is a Wild West Cutie (per the costume package). She really wasn't sure what she wanted to be. Ellie love to wear her cowboy boots that her Uncle Grant gave her. I saw this costume at the store and thought it was perfect for her!!


She cracks me up with her poses!!



I think her tights are just a tad to big! If I could have pulled them up as far as I could, the really would have gone over her head! I think I might get her some new ones for Trick-or-Treating!!



She kept saying that it was tickling her!! She has started doing this a lot lately. I have to watch what I buy her!


They broke all of the kids in groups according to age. Ellie didn't win. The little Roman Warrior beside her won! I have to admit he was so super cute!!


Reunion is also having a Pumpkin Carving Contest tomorrow night. We went last Saturday and got a pumpkin. I decided to carve it last night. We did something fun for Ellie. Can you guess what it is?




I love this part! I have no idea why!!!

Ellie lost interest quickly! I cant say I blame her. I wouldn't let her touch the knife!! It literally took me all night to carve this pumpkin!! I am glad we only do this once a year. My hand was killing me afterwards!! It was worth it!! Ellie loved the pumpkin when I was done!!


No comments: