Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

.....Here's Trouble









We went to mom and dad's last Saturday night for Mother's Day. On the way home, Ellie asked if we could paint her nails. I told her we could. We got home, and I ran to Home Depot to get floor samples. Christian texted me a picture similar to the first picture. I couldn't figure out what it was. I called and he told me it was finger nail polish!!! Ugh!! Ellie decided to paint her own nails. She had it all over her outfit. Perfectly cute outfit that is now ruined! Luckily, I had taken my sheets off of our bed to wash them before we left to go to moms. The polish only got on our egg crate that is on our bed. She even had the polish on the bottom of her feet. How she didn't get it on the carpet, I am not sure!!

No comments: