Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 06, 2009

Making Muffins with Mommy








First of all, I am sorry that the images are so blurry. I think my camera is need of service.
Ellie loves making muffins. She likes to help pour the milk and stir. Of course, the best part is eating the muffins. After we mix the ingredients together, Ellie loves to lick the fork and spatula. I love that she likes to help out with baking. I definitely enjoy baking more than cooking. Christian is the cook of the family. He is typically the one that cooks dinner every night! Love it!!

1 comment:

Kristi Murphey said...

So cute! I love to cook and bake and the girls always want to help. I'm glad they want to learn, but sometimes its more of a hinderence. The girls and Dean always fight over any batter left on the spatula or bowl. It's fun in the kitchen. Enjoy it!