Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008








We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Ellijay with Christian's Family. We had dinner with my family the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

The girls, Ellie and Haedyn, had a great time playing with each other....and tackling Papa! I think it was the first time that Haedyn and Ellie actually played together. Previously, they have been to young I think.

Ellie woke up both times during the night when we were there. Christian slept with her one night, and I did the other night. I thought she was just waking up because she was in a new place. We have been hom since Saturday night, and she has only slept through the night once. Saturday night she started coughing so hard that she threw up! Its always nice to clean that up at 11 o'clock at night! Ugh!

Christian and I leave for our cruise tomorrow. My mom is keeping her. I just hope Ellie starts sleeping trough the night again...at least for mom.

No comments: