Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

FSSR Cruise 2008

My hubby and I

The beautiful ocean...

...more ocean


Atlantis


Hubby and I again...


...and again at formal night


The Fellers' men (sorry about the glare)


Some of our group....


Bobbi, Jerry and Randy


Brandy acting silly!
We had a great time on our cruise! We had great weather as well....it wasn't too hot!! Sunday it did cloud over when we were in Freeport, but it wasn't too bad. The closer we got to Florida the more windy it got. I think this is very typical while on a cruise in December.
Ellie had a blast with my mom. They ended up getting Braxton for the weekend as well. They went to the park, saw Santa Claus and were spoiled! Thanks mom for watching Ellie and the dogs! Christian and I appreciate it sooo much!!

No comments: