Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008








We had the carpets cleaned last week, so we had to move all of the furniture out of the living room. Ellie loved running around with no furniture. The first morning she ran out and asked what had happened. The second morning she ran out and said, oh no! Daddy moved the couch!
We have been really working with Ellie to listen to us. She is very stubborn like her daddy! If we ask her do to do something, she typically doesn't do it the first time we ask. We have to say listen to me please and then she will go do it. With that being said, I am very bad about picking at my lip. It drives Christian nuts when I do it. I was sitting on the couch last week picking at my lip. Ellie looked at me and said, no bite nails mommy. I put my hand down and then a few minutes later I started doing it again. Ellie looked at me and said, no, no mommy. No bite nails. She came up to me and took my hand away from my mouth. I started picking my lip again. Ellie pointed her finger at me and said, Mommy you listen to me. You go to time out. She then proceeded to point towards timeout. Oh my gosh!!! She cracks me up!! Christian and I lost it!

No comments: