Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

She's Getting So Big!!!




Ellie had her first big fall the other night. It really wasn't that big but more traumatic for her! Christian and Ellie had gone on a walk. While they were out walking, they saw a large wild rabbit. Ellie was SOOO excited. She came back to tell me. She wanted me to come see it. She turned around (we were in the driveway) and started to run and SMACK! She fell and was on the ground. Her knees were pretty bad. She was of course crying. I took her in and try to clean them and get medicine on them, but she wouldn't let me touch them.
I thought taking her back to see the rabbit might make her forget about her knees throbbing. We went down there, and she starts screaming. She was in the stroller, so I leaned it back to her. I notice that she is getting one of her top molars. We head back to the house...Ellie is still crying. She continues to cry for about an hour! I felt horrible for her, but she would let me put anything on her knees. I gave her a wet washcloth, and she started sucking on it. That's what calmed her down! Christian and I were talking later and I said that I swore I heard a thud like she hit her head. He said he thought he heard it too. I lifted her bangs, and she had a small knot on her forehead. You could see small gravel indentions. I asked her if her head hurt, and she shook her head. I felt awful! Her knees, her gums and her head were all hurting her.
Ellie loves to fall asleep in "mommy and daddy's bed." She had a rough night. She deserved a treat! So, these are pics from her falling asleep in our bed! We move her to her bed after she is in a deep sleep!










The above pictures were taken this morning. I cant believe how big she is getting. They really do grow up too fast!!!!

No comments: