Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I think we are officialy potty training!

I have no pictures to post, but I had to log on and tell everybody about this morning.
We had bad thunderstorms come through Atlanta about 4:30am this morning. I couldn't sleep, so I came to the couch. I had to work yesterday (10.5 hours), so I was going to get up with Ellie this morning. I get up Ellie with on Saturday and Christian gets up with her on Sunday.
At 7 a.m. I hear Ellie make a noise, so I go to get her but she doesn't make any other noise, so I assume that she is going back to sleep, and I go back to the couch to sleep.
At 8, she starts really talking. I walk in her room and notice something on the floor in front of her crib. I turn on the light and realize that it is her DIAPER! I look in the diaper and notice there are some poopy marks. I look and find one poopy in her bed. So I get a wipe pick it up. I then turn and notice that Ellie's hand are COVERED in POOP! FABULOUS!!!!
So I did get to sleep in this morning, but my prize for sleeping in was a daughter covered in poop!

I hope everybody has a great Sunday!

No comments: