Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 02, 2008

2 Year Check-up





Ellie had her 2 year check up on Friday. She weighs 30 lbs (85%) and was 36" tall (94%). They estimate her to be 5'10" to 6' tall. I am convinced that she will be taller or as tall as me when she is five.

She had to get her finger pricked. At first she just said "ow." Then the nurse started squeezing her finger to get the blood to come out. She started screaming.

The doctor came in after that and checked her over. She has fluid on her left ear. It appears that the tube is gone in that ear. We are doing drops for 5 days. Hopefully, that will clear it up. If it doesn't, we will be headed back to the ENT. Pray that she is not on her way to her third set of tubes! Ugh!

When the nurse came back in for her shot, Ellie knew what was coming. She started screaming and would not let me put her on the table! I hate that part!

Ellie's birthday party was Saturday. I have about 200 pictures to go through. I will post those soon. She also started swim lessons yesterday! What a busy weekend!

No comments: