Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

Update on Ellie Part 2

Grandpa Fellers with Cousin Haedyn and Ellie

Ellie and Cousin Braxton


Update on Ellie: I took her back to the doctor on Friday. She still has an ear infection! Poor child! She received her last shot. We had to start her back on an antibiotic on Saturday.

She still isn't her old self. She really isn't eating much either...kind of scares me. I noticed how tiny her belly was this morning. I hope this antibiotic starts working quickly.

We have an appointment scheduled for April 16 with an ENT. I hate that we have to wait that long before we see another doctor. I guess it better though because she will be off her current antibiotic. Hopefully, at that point the infection will be gone. Right now, I want her to have the tubes, so she wont have to go through this misery anymore.

No comments: