Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 30, 2006

A Weekend with Grandma and Grandpa!

Well, we...let me correct that, I survived our first weekend away from Ellie. We all know that daddy's are a lot stronger. It was nice to get away. I was definitely ready to get back yesterday and see my little girl.
Grandma and Grandpa couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. They are ready for the end of the month to come when the get to keep her for 5 days while Christian and I go on a cruise.
I could just eat that little face up!! She loves to look at her dad.


She is not too sure about the flash on the camera.

Grandma got Ellie her first pair of dress shoes. They go perfect with her outfit. Sorry that you can't see anything but the soles.

If it's not her fingers in her mouth, then it is her feet, outfit, or what ever she can get her hands on.

No comments: