Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Home with Mommy!

I thought I would give everybody a little update. On Monday, daycare called and said that Ellie's eye looked really bad. I thought it was just a clogged tear duct. Her other eye had previously been clogged. Well, daycare finally insisted that I take her to the doctor or they wouldn’t let me bring her in on Tuesday. So, I took her to the doctor and it turns out that she did have pink eye and a double ear infection. I had no idea that her ears were bothering her. She never pulled on them at all. The doctor couldn't believe that she hadn't been a grumpy little baby...that’s how bad they looked. So Ellie and I stayed home yesterday. It was great to spend the day with her even though she was sick.


Ellie's new ball from Grandma Holden.


You can't tell from the picture, but the ball lights up! Ellie loves it!!

No comments: