Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Charleston Day 3

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. We do not ever stop these days!

Our 3rd day in Charleston was low key. It was cold and windy! We hung out around the house most of the day. We met most of Christian's moms family at a restaurant called Sullivan's for dinner and to celebrate her dad's birthday.
Elvis was our entertainment for the evening. I wasn't quite sure how Ellie would react to him! She LOVED him. She would dance with him, she would dance while he sang, and I think her favorite part was Elvis singing to her. She had these goo-goo eyes when he came to her to sing!



Grandpa

Elvis serenading Ellie





My two favorite people!



While Elvis was singing to Ellie, she all of a sudden made this face to him! Everyone died laughing....including Elvis! Its was so funny!

No comments: