Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Ellie's 3 Year Pics and Family Pics





In May, we had Ellie's 3 year pictures and some family pictures taken. Ellie did incredible. I am more than pleased with the pictures. My brothers wife, Denise has a sister in law (Denise's brothers wife) that is a photographer. Maura is amazing with the camera!!!

Back in 2007, Denise through a surprise 30th birthday party for Richard. Ellie was about 8 months old. Maura took some pics of Ellie, and they are some of my favorite pictures. I still have them on my computer today. I couldn't wait to see these pictures because I knew they would be incredible and of course they were. I have about 50 pictures to choose from. It is going to be a hard decision. Give me about a month and just about all of them will be somewhere in my house!! It will be too hard to choose one over another.

Maura Roberts Photography
maurar@bellsouth.net

No comments: