Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas with the Fellers

Meme and Papa with the girls



Ellie got a tutu


Haedyn


Haedyn and Ellie


Ellie got a new baby doll that she can taken in the bath with her.




We had Christmas with the Fellers' at our house on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time with the family. Lunch was great....a little late though. Christian put 2 large lasagnas in the oven at 12 noon. At 2 o'clock, one was still frozen. I had told him the previous day that since we were cooking 2 he needed to allow double the time for baking them. He didn't listen. We were supposed to eat at 1. I think we finally ate at 3. It was a wonderful lunch just a little late.
Ellie didn't get a nap that day. She was so tired. She laid down in my lap at 6 pm. By 6:02, she wass OUT! I couldn't wake her. No matter what I did, she would not get up. I let her sleep for about 30 minutes. She was good to go then.

No comments: