Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008



These are some pics that I took of Ellie last week. I have been so bad lately about bringing out my camera.
Ellie is doing wonderful! A couple of weeks ago Ellie happened to open her mouth. I noticed that she was getting her right, bottom 2 yr molar. It was half out and half covered in skin. It looked pretty painful to me, but it didn't seem to phase her. Late last week, I had her open her mouth again. The right molar was all of the way in. She let me look at the other side and now she is getting that one too. Ellie seems to have a high tolerance for pain!
The weather has been nice for the most part lately. We have spent most of our evenings outside. Ellie is learning to ride her bike. She is doing great, but she has a short attention span.
Ellie is also talking up storm. Funny story: Braxton and Ellie had a spend the night party with meme and papa on Saturday night. Denise and I went to get the kids. They were so grumpy. Denise and I thought about leaving them there (jk).....just thought I would add that. It has nothing to do with my story! Anyway, so I was driving and Ellie was in the back next to the window. I got off of our exit and was headed to the house. All of a sudden Ellie said, "fast, mommy!" Denise and I cracked up! Ellie is not scared of anything! Christian will throw her on the bed. She stands up and says faster daddy!! She will jump on our bed and land flat on her back. She starts laughing and then starts doing it again!!
Lots of people have asked if we are having another child any time soon! The answer is NO!! Haha! Ellie is a wonderful little girl, but she is giving us a run for our money. We enjoy having just her! No more kiddos anytime in the near future.....and possibly at all!

No comments: