Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Ellie's outfit





This is an outfit that I made for Ellie...my third outfit actually. She was less than thrilled to have it on. I have tried the shirt on her before. I just recently finished the shorts. Each time I put it on her she immediately asks to take it off. I wonder if this is a sign of my handy work?!?
I enjoy sewing. It is a little bit of a stress reliever for me. Christian plays his X Box 360 after Ellie goes to bed; I sew. However, I don't sit properly while I am doing it, so my back typically hurts afterwards.
I have a few more things I want to make her. I think my next project will be pajamas. I do have to say it is getting easier the more outfits I make her...thanks to my mom's help! They do not make patterns for beginners. Some of the "stitches" they say to use are over my head!

No comments: