Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cute Pictures of Ellie

This is Ellie's excited face!


She refused to look at me, so I couldn't take a picture of her!


I love that smile!


Our little toddler!
Ellie is getting one of her molars. Her bottom, left and right molars have been swollen for a couple of months now. You can fill one of the points of her left molar.
Ellie loves to talk. She loves to repeat "hi" and "uh-oh."
She loves her chair that she got for her birthday. She also loves to stand in it. She is very stubborn...like her dad. We will tell her no several times about standing in it. We will spank her bottom, and she just looks at us like "was that supposed to hurt?"
Last night Ellie took her sippy cup and started banging it on the bench that we have in our foyer. I walked over to her and said no. She did it again. I told her no. She did it again, so I spanked her on the butt. She looked at me, turned around and proceeded to take her sippy cup and bang it against the wall! Christian and I had to turn away, so we could laugh! She is already a little diva, and she is only 13 months old! I tell Christian that she gets it from him, because I was a good kid!!

No comments: