Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

I am a little late on posting. We had a wonderful Christmas with Ellie. She was a trooper all weekend. On Saturday, we spent the day with Christian's family! She was able to see her Great-Grandma and meet her Great Uncle, Aunt and Cousins! On Sunday, we went to see Jim Gaines preach (he married Christian and I...and is like a second dad to me). On Monday, we got up early and opened presents and then we to my mom and dads that afternoon! Ellie received a ton of toys and clothes! Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning!
New clothes make the best chew toy!

Ellie loved ripping the paper off! Mom accidentally mismarked the presents, so Ellie unwrapped her presents and Cousin Braxton's presents too! Oops!!


So now what do I do with this box?


Ellie is playing with Lily! She is a frog that sings numbers and colors! Ellie loves it!

No comments: