Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 29, 2006

4 Month Check-up



Ellie had her 4 month check up on Wednesday. She was 25 1/2 inches long (88%) and 14 lbs 6 oz (68%). She is growing like a weed.

She can now eat baby food. Here are pictures of her eating carrots. She would take one bite and not make a face and then her next bite she would make a face like it tasted horrible. I guess she couldn't decide if she liked it or not.

Ellie and I played pick-a-boo a couple of weeks ago and she laughed for us a little. When we were waiting to be called back at the doctors office, I tickled her foot and she laughed a little again. It is kind of funny because we will try and do the same thing again, but she wont laugh. I guess it is just a one time thing!

Ellie definitely has her father's personality. When we wake her up in the morning, she gives you an instant smile. The other morning I heard her stirring at 3:45 am. I didn't turn on any lights, so I had to get close to her to see if she was awake. What I saw was a huge smile on her precious face and her bobbing her left foot up in the air. Let me remind you again that it was 3:45 am! Seeing that beautiful smile I couldn't help but to smile back at her.

No comments: